Warriors Development Agency – Marketing Manager
We are looking for a hardworking, diligent, organised and creative individual to join Warriors Development Agency (WDA) as a full time Marketing Manager.
The right individual for this marketing role will have a broad range of creative marketing skills and will be looking to learn from excelling in a varied, stretching job in which they will be supporting other members of the Cage Warriors (CW) team and athletes. This role would suit someone with 2+ years experience working in marketing sector who has a strong interest in sport and business.
The Marketing Manager will run the day-to-day media and marketing activities for the WDA brands and be responsible for the creation and distribution of content. Success will be measured on brand growth, tickets sales and athlete promotions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Community and content management of all WDA social media channels.
- Promotion and sales of tickets.
- Take responsibility for all written CW content.
- Responsible for cagewarriors.com.
- Pro-active relationship management of MMA media and wider media.
- Using Cage Warriors’ media to grow the brand.
- Being involved in content creation from ideas to completion.
- Delivering maximum content from shows, fighters and gyms network.
- Working with MMA fighters to increase their media profile.
- Co-management of archive of footage.
Core Skills Required:
- Very good written and spoken communication skills.
- Creative mind – able to pitch in with the generation of ideas.
- A good knowledge of using the core social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for business.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a workload.
- Ability to write copy for social posts and press releases.
- Good understanding and interest in the media landscape & how to use social media to scale a sports business.
- Basic understanding of design tools and video production.
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Hard-working, flexible, adaptable.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new skills.
- Prepared to travel and work Cage Warriors show weekends.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 22nd January 2021.