We are looking for a hard working, diligent, organised and capable person to join us as a Commercial Assistant. We are open to this being a part-time role but this will likely be on a full time basis.
The right individual for this entry-level commercial role will have a broad range of skills and will be looking to learn from excelling in a varied, stretching job in which they will be supporting other members of the CW team and athletes. This role would suit a recent graduate interested in sport and business or a non-grad with some commercial work experience looking for an exciting challenge.
Reports to: Commercial Operations Manager
Location: London, UK
Core Skills Required:
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- A good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a workload.
- Hard-working, flexible, adaptable.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new skills
- Willingness to work long hours and respond to messages from athletes ‘out of hours.’
- Prepared to travel and work some weekends.
You do not need to be a Mixed Martial Arts fan…..you do need to be enthusiastic and robust.
Core Responsibilities will include:
Supporting the Commercial Operations Manager (COM) to drive our ticketing business, notably in the area of fighter ticket sales
- Once instructed, contacting all CW fighters for them to order tickets for them to sell to their fans.
- Maximising the amount of tickets fighters sell.
- Minimising the return of fighter tickets from fighters.
- Supporting fighters with selling tickets.
- Compiling, understanding and sharing fighter ticket sales data.
- Supporting the COM on any other ticketing issues as requested
Fighter operational support:
- Being the point of contact for fighters and gyms on any commercial or ticketing requirements or questions, working into the COM and the sporting side of the CW business
- Working with CW leadership and the COM to ensure our operational obligations to partners and sponsors are fulfilled
- Supporting our Events Manager to make sure all partners are happy around events.
- Organising in venue branding ahead of each show.
Marketing & Business Development
- Working with our Marketing team to enhance our social media and drive ticketing revenue
- Creating PowerPoint or keynote presentations as required by the CEO and COM.
Over time, the following Additional Responsibilities may become part of the role depending on performance
- Recognising opportunity to bring in localised/small sponsorship deals around CW events and working to close them.
- Actively searching for sponsorship deals for CW/managed athletes.
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to harry(@)cagewarriors.com by 5pm Monday 11th February 2019.